it is the belief in roses that makes them flourish

Friday, February 5, 2010

wander-lust


I don't really care what the physics of it are, I just don't. Because my whole soul wants to be in five places at once. Don't talk to me about the irony or the contradictions. That's just not the point. The point is you engineers are working on all the wrong things. I don't want a new flatter smaller [insert gadget name here]. Why aren't you inventing a way for me to be in more than once place at the same time? Believe me, it would be much more useful. Then I could be in the unfortunate places that I will have to be this weekend AND at home AND at my cousins AND out in the desert AND sleeping in a snow-fort. And I would never have to be plagued by wander-lust again, becuase I could just pick up  and go exactly where I wanted, and be were I needed too. So my dear engineers, lets get cracking, cause I need to be in two places at once today.

No comments:

Post a Comment