it is the belief in roses that makes them flourish

Monday, September 20, 2010

every moment that you rise



  

 

Can you believe I considered complaining? Ingratitude is surely one of the greatest sins. Am I at fault? Oh you better bet it. But don't, because you'd be taking dirty money. 
I want to take the whole world on a field trip. I want to show you the light that is shining. God is the greatest painter. He paints in light. He paints the world around us and we will see, if we look, the loveliest scenes. He paints the hearts within us and we will be, if we let Him, the loveliest beings. He can fill a human soul with light and love, and I have seen it shine. Again I come to my preoccupation with fireflies, my jealousy of light bulbs.  I want to be a light source. But I fail so frequently, I just sputter out. Well that's okay, I'll just have to try again. It took Edison several thousand tries. I guess it takes time to light up. You might say its a trial and error process.
ps. do you see venus? that made me so happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment