I've been thinking about the colors. It happens more in the winter with me. I'm craving those blues and greens, yellow, oranges, purples, dark browns. Wonderful.
Don't misunderstand, I'm looking forward to winter with all my usual vigor. Christmas keeps me cheerful all year long. But I've got summer in my soul kids.
I think it's staggering, and a bit overwhelming, all the chances we have to find joy in life. I know it's got hardships a plenty for everyone. But I'm not about to forget my colors.
More what I'm trying to say is, there's so much good to put into your life. Art, music, games, rhythm, laughter, flowers, fall leaves, new acquaintances, old friends, water, dance, cousins, comics, prayer, parents.
That doesn't even scratch it.
God places hope in your life so you can find it. don't push Him away. keep praying, Hope comes from knowing and understanding Him.


No comments:
Post a Comment