it is the belief in roses that makes them flourish

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Silver and Grey

I find thunder storms fascinating.
 I crave them like most ladies crave chocolate. Maybe more so. Hard blowing winds, dark shadows, all grey and purple and the clouds roll in against the western sunset. Changing winds and winds that change. 
The quiet moment, somehow stiller, just before the lightening bursts open the sky and thunder comes rolling over you like a wave. It's like a rest in the middle of a song, and then they come back with a vengeance, turn and building. That quiet moment of the storm gives you half a chance to prepare for what's coming your way.
 The trees sway, the rains come pattering down to a beat and the world opens up and speaks to you. What you find, well that's your own business Fredgar. 
I'm thinking the electricity of it is what's getting me, reaches up under my ribs and thumps my heart in that way.  I think God intended it that way. 

     I hope by now you've made it to Spoon, cause it goes so well with...well..

Yeah....we did. 







 I felt tough, I can tell you that much. 



Better than most days? 
Round here, probably just as good. 


1 comment:

  1. Can I just say...jealous! That looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete