That's what the man said. "Every life deserves more than twenty minutes."
I read I Am the Messenger last year. The biggest thing I took from it? What if I took the time to look at a life and find what it was I was supposed to do for them? What would my life be like? What would your life be like?
I studied the 7 deadly sins recently. Why such a morose subject? Because I saw something. Gluttony, Greed, Envy, Lust, Pride, Sloth, and Wrath. Those are all about self. God's greatest commandments? To love God, and to love thy neighbor. You keep your heart to yourself and it will shrivel up. Hearts are muscles built through use. To have strength of heart... you know the root of the word courage is the french coeur. ( Incidently valiance has a wee bit to do with strength)
I recognize the threads aren't drawing together yet. I like to mull things over.
No comments:
Post a Comment