it is the belief in roses that makes them flourish

Friday, August 28, 2009

Exposure

So, after realizing that this doesn't have to be as public as I thought blogs were I think I may use this as yet another sort of journal, one that a few people will actually read. It's a chance to share honest thoughts. I've been struggling with sincerity. Being sincere is being naked. Here, see what I'm really thinking and feeling. I always want to be sincere. I always want to behave just how I feel and say just what I think. People are more comfortable when I do, and I am happier when I do. But that honesty leaves me open and unprotected. If you see me as I am, and then hurt me, I struggle. The next thing I know I'm wearing spiked armor and you have no idea where that girl you used to know went to. So for everyone, because life itself has been hurting so much lately, because I walk around with my armor all the time because the problems don't go away, because I love you all more than I'm able to admit, and because I hurt all of you sometimes, for everyone: I'm sorry. I am trying. I will try harder.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love you. I am sending you a hug over the internet. It's a big one too.

    ReplyDelete