it is the belief in roses that makes them flourish
Friday, September 4, 2009
Bearded
Dearest Devin, The other day I sat in math, trying to understand a logic path. My thoughts would not stay, I could not follow that logic 's way. For my grades I greatly feared, driven to distraction by the professors beard. ... I do not learn, but compare, the similarities between your facial hair. Yours is red and his is white, I wonder how you'd do in a bear pulling fight. I suppose someday you'll be teaching too, a class of girls who don't listen to you. But do be patient Professor McCleve, don't get angry and please don't leave. It's just that their distracted by your face, and besides you talk at a very fast pace. They do care for what you say, but there is all this hair that gets in the way. Please be forgiving and do not fuss, give them a week and they'll adjust.
This poem rocks so hard, it's practically a BOULDER.
ReplyDelete