it is the belief in roses that makes them flourish

Thursday, April 21, 2011

This is not a picture of Joe.

Some days, when I get the "mean reds" as was once so interestingly put, I edit photo's. It's a way of putting other thoughts out of my heart. Would you like to see what gave that little heart a pick me up today?


Basically what this picture shows is that my friends are about 100x cooler, 50x more photogenic, and 500,000,000,000,000,000x more fun to be with than your average Joe. My friend Joe for instance is much more interesting than average Joes, and a far better pianist than any John Doe that you've ever heard of, let alone met.  

This is actually from a short series I did a few weeks ago. If you kids are really good, play nice and eat all of your vegetables I'll post the rest for you at an ambiguous time that sounds likely to happen but leaves me uncommitted to anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment