it is the belief in roses that makes them flourish

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

aggravat

to make it worse, more dangerous.  once described as an august wind. they're hot, full of smoke, fire, blowing those massive thunderstorms. it's the kind that start the fires. didn't think the rains could start a fire like that did you? honey you're the catalyst of conflict. but I'm only speaking to myself on this one. still you'd know that, wouldn't you. not a question.

yeah, you're in over your head. so what? you won't make it unless you learn to swim. and on a planet of this composition, well learn baby, or drown. you're more than your surface too. if you're not, don't waste the time. there is too much to a person to feel them out in five minutes... or five years.  you're not going to know what you're standing on, till it stands back up to meet you. when it does, best of luck. it's raining out kiddies, yeah, despite the glare.



Dear Michelle,
       Come Home.
              So much love,
                             holly marie
Ps. I understand that you can't. It just needed to be said.

Communication is not this hard. But I with a thousand words I'll never say it.

1 comment:

  1. Holly,

    I am home. But you might want to find home and go there. Maybe it's here.

    Love
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete