it is the belief in roses that makes them flourish

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Truthfully

I'm doing much more better. 

I was given opportunity this evening to think about light. ...and Light. 
"The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light."
Lets review my list of life goals: be like a light bulb, be like a firefly, be like my sister, move to California, be like a sunflower, be like Venus. 
I still want to be a light. I know I'm no good at generating my own light, lets face it. I just don't have fusion down kids. I lack the mass! But, Gargamel, I sure want to soak it all up. Did you know our sun is secretly rather green? Well it peaks there. Nice isn't it? But as much as I love green and all the green living things of the world I'm off the topic again. (of a truth it was of a purpose)
In brief and sincerity I am not nearly so worried any longer about my doubts. those will work themselves out over time. I do not know how to resolve them all, but I know the Lord does and I will place these in His most precious hands for now. Instead I'll be spending my time on Light. I can do nothing better. I know I can't generate it, but I hope, in a small way to reflect it. 
And lastly, no matter who you are friend, please know there is a Savior who loves you and wants to light your way.  

No comments:

Post a Comment