it is the belief in roses that makes them flourish

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

curiosity killed...

  



   This is important, really important. I want you to understand, that the most important things are usually the unimportant ones. I found a new spot today. There was some running water. a little place to jump across, thanks to an obliging rock, and a tree. A big tree. Now the secret that cottonwoods keep is a little star on the inside. Really, break it at the joint and take a look. It's a little "hello" to you from me.
    I can't convey to you the wonder of a well timed storm. A spread of lightening or a thundering boom gives me good reason to draw breath. With air clear like that I feel freer. Dark grey just makes it all greener. Next time you're cutting down  a cottonwood call me. I want to see if there is a star in the trunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment