actually it's quite the reverse for me. I love my night time.
"'It's me and the moon', she says." It's been in my head all day. Well I've got no trouble with that. There are these singular souls that stick around for years and years to see you through all the stages. And one day they tell you about yourself. It's surprising to find that someone actually knows you. Knows the parts of you that are the best, and hardest to know. It's not that I want to be hard to get to know, it's just that I don't trust you. And I'm a little too easy to hurt. It's gotten over before you know it, so you never know it. And what you don't know, can't hurt you. But it might hurt me. I'm always a little nervous when I eat applesauce. You never know what you're going to get. But chances are it won't be chocolate. What a pity.

No comments:
Post a Comment