it is the belief in roses that makes them flourish

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

too much too soon

Woah, two posts in rapid succession. I don't know how to answer your questions. I don't even know what they are. But this I do know: I'm craving desert like nobody's business. Yes, desert. Not so much Arizona style with the pokies and the poisons. No, more like my desert, sagebrush and sunflowers. Greys and greens and golds. No friend, you don't know that desert with it's black dunes and deep caves. The water is there, hundreds of feet underground. But you'll find the waterfalls if you know where to look. The owls come out in the evenings. The sunset shows you the beauty of seeing something in it's best light. And once it's down, the stars repaint it all in silver and blue. Then the night music starts. There isn't anything else like it. Let me go and I'll get you a picture of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment