it is the belief in roses that makes them flourish

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

They Call 'Em Rogues

wish for one more day, to give love.  much wasted? spoke but never thought what it might mean. so thoughtless. so careless. so frustrated. so lost.  but the sun rises dear. a hope's lost's prayer for hope. find your way. let me tell you something. you won't be able to love others if you don't love yourself. but you'll never love yourself if you don't start loving others.  


straight out and to the point I'm sick of this. I don't want to be in your business anymore. yeah, you, chuck, chucks sister, and the kids down at the pool. I don't want to ask what you don't want to tell. And you, fredericks, don't you go telling me what's not yours. It's like stealing someone else's jam. What are you doing up in their cupboard anyway. Get out of there. but I've been looking for some cups lately too, so who am I to talk? Well the point was that I'm not to talk. the point is that it's my fault, and I'm done with it. If the sun is rising for you today, then it can rise for me too...can't it?
at the end of roads, traveling fast and alone. still just another punk who's gotta learn to grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment