it is the belief in roses that makes them flourish

Monday, February 21, 2011

fishes

I once was privy to witness two men standing over a body. That body, as everybody, was mostly fluff and stuff, and possibly a tetherball. During discussion I met a gangster, of the new york mob type persuasion, who took the time of his busy day to teach me of the fishes. 
  "Sleep with the fishes?"  impossible you say. because there are no such thing as fishes, or witches. I beg to differ as to the first party. fish, you say, is already plural. but then there are types and means and sizes. what of multiple groups of type and means and sizes? phish? nay dear dorsal, fishes. fishes in the sea. fishes in the pond. fishes in the bag outside your door, or inside... fishes, dear fishes, brave fishes, may you ever swim free.

No comments:

Post a Comment