I told you I would. And I'm glad I did. Sure, there were lots of other things to do, but I often remember the lesson, people are more important than things. Friend, you once looked at this and told me, isn't it amazing? God and man. Our works so small, His so big. Yet the scene is not so discomfiting as sometimes felt. In fact, it's rather nice. Remember your words friend. You'll be needing them. Our works are nothing to compare in grace, beauty or purpose. But He welcomes your attempts, and He will blend them into the majesty of His design only to make the whole more breathtakingly perfect.
You were a part of the plan all along.

I like this... and you posted it on my birthday, awesome!!!
ReplyDeleteoh btw, i finally got around to starting a blog so keep a lookout for it, i prolly cant compete for material...
ReplyDelete