I couldn't have made it more perfect if I were magic.
...which I am...
you see what I'm getting at.
with that in mind, I am beginning to relish in perfect moments. being who and how I am, I don't find them too frequent in my wanderings. I wandered outside today, just to eat my cereal with the sunset. Along came a friend of mine. She stopped a moment to grab a little sunset with me and went on her merry way. A few breaths later there came along another friend. He stopped, and the exchange was pleasant in that small town sort of way. Then along came another to view the view, and as the light moved on I soon found myself with a full set of 10 just taking the moments and sharing the enjoyment. it was a set of perfect moments friends.
I came here, sure there was plenty to do. and there is, but not so much as I thought. It's nice to take time to breathe a bit.
I am going to miss the winter.
I am going to miss the winter.
it was lovely too.


Not as lovely as what's coming! (or as lovely as you!)
ReplyDelete