it is the belief in roses that makes them flourish

Monday, March 28, 2011

I am fine

Two songs for you today: Insignificant, and Long December. Both by the counting crows. 
 ...I am Icarus falling...
...I guess the winter makes you laugh a little slower, makes you talk a little lower about the things you could not show her...
 I was thinking about Andromeda.
Care. you know, it doesn't really work when it's one sided. someone died for you. but it won't save you if you don't love Him back. And He's not the only one: 

Some have compassion, making a difference. 

It may not seem to help today, but have faith. someday it may make more of a difference than you thought, and what if you had with held the compassion that could have made a difference? never suppress a kind thought kid.  pluck up the courage to love others more than you love yourself, to put your effort into healing them, than keeping yourself from harm.sometimes we need eachother more than we let on. 
to all of you thank you for the compassion



I took this one a couple of weeks back. like it?


2 comments:

  1. I do like the picture. And I wanna play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the picture... and you...

    ReplyDelete